ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE, PALAMPUR (HP)
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY FOR SEPOY PHARMA CATEGORY AT PADDAL GROUND, MANDI FROM 01 NOV 2019 TO 06 NOV 2019
1. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts of Chamba and Kangra from 01 Nov 2019 to 06 Nov 2019 at PADDAL GROUND, Mandi for SEPOY PHARMA category. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 02 Sep 2019 to 17 Oct 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 20 Oct 2019 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. 2. Candidates will be screened for Sepoy Paharma category and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below
(Years) Born Between (both dates inclusive) Minimum Physical QR Education QR Ht (Cm) Weight (Kg) Chest (Cm) (a) (b) (c) (d) (e) (f) (g) Sepoy Pharma 19 - 25
01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2000
163 48 77 (plus 5 cm expansion) (i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. (ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible. Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Special Physical Standards
Class / Category Height (Cm) Chest (Cm) Weight (Kg)
Indian Gorkha 157 77 (plus 5 cm expansion) 48
Tribals of authorised Tribal Areas 162 77 (plus 5 cm expansion) 48
Relaxation in Physical Standards
Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen 02 01 02 Adopted Son / Son – in – Law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/Ex – Servicemen 02 01 02 Outstanding sportsmen (International/National/State/ District level having secured 1 st /2nd position in last two years). 02 03 05 @ Note : Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen / ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
3. Candidates will be tested as stated below:-
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site) Remarks 1.6 Km Run Beam (Pull Ups) 9 Feet Ditch Zig-Zag Balance Sepoy Pharma need to qualify Group Marks Pull Ups Marks Need to in PFT. qualify Need to Group I – Uptill 5 Min 30 Sec 60 10 40 qualify 9 33 Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec 48 8 27 7 21 6 16
(At Rally Site) Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical Standards listed at Para 2 above
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/CH/BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH on 5th day from date of generation of Med Review barring Sundays & Closed Holidays and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE in case declared FIT.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO, Mandi after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH / CH / BH.
4. Candidates are required to bring following documents
certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:- (a) Admit Card. Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size). (b) Photographs. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidates photographs should be with Turban / Patka.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
(d) Nativity/Domicile Certificate
Nativity / Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate.
Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate.
Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH / HINDU /MUSLIM /CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate.
School Character Certificate issued by the School / College / Principal / Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate.
Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month.
(j) Unmarried Certificate.
Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month.
(k) Relationship Certificate.
SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:- (i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class / Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is attached as per Appendix A. (iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) Sports Certificate
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International Level and State at National Level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindarmy.nic.in website. (ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1 st / 2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under :- (aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship certificates - Respective National Federation. (ab) All State & Dist level certificates - Respective State Sports Association. (ac) All University level certificate - Inter University Sports Board. (ad) All School level certificates - All India School Games Federation.
(m) Certificate of Bonus Marks.
All original certificates / photocopy duly attested pertaining to Bonus Marks will be accepted only during the rally. No certificates to include NCC certificates, Sports certificates, Relationship certificates or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks / Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the rally, and only at rally site.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidates on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidates, this Affidavit will be in addition to Affidavit given at Para 4(k)
(ii) (Appendix A) of Rally Notification.
(o) Single Bank A/c, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & and Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefit schemes.
5. Special Instructions. (a)
NCC Certificates. (i) NCC ‘C’ Certificates - Sol GD & Tradesman candidates are exempted from CEE.
(ii) NCC ‘C’ certificates and - CEE exempted for all candidates less participated in Republic Day Parade Sepoy Pharma.
(iii) Candidates who are holder of NCC ‘C’ certificate and have participated in Annual Republic Day Parade camp will be treated at par with those candidates who have participated in Republic Day Contingent Parade at Delhi.
(iv) NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders and only at Rally Site.
(b) Producing of fake certificate will be dealt severely.
(c) Candidates are allowed to take part in one category only during the recruitment rally.
(d) Suggestions and complaints on recruitment can be submitted in writing by candidates through suggestion box held with Grievance Cell at the rally site / Army Recruiting Office, Mandi (HP).
(e) Candidates found using unfair means will be disqualified and punitive action will be taken against them. FIR will be lodged against candidates caught using unfair means at any stage.
(f) Recruitment is purely based on merit depending on available vacancies. Candidates do not have any right to claim recruitment in Army just by passing the recruitment tests.
(g) Candidates will report at 00.30 AM at entry gate of Paddal Ground, Mandi on the days of the rally. GATE WILL CLOSE AT 06.00 AM EVERYDAY.
(h) Use of Mobile phone is NOT allowed inside the Rally site & Written Exam premises.
(j) Married candidates below 21 years of age are not eligible for enrolment into the Army.
(k) Candidates/Father/Mother /relative of candidate will not have any rights for claiming compensation or to hold Indian Govt /Indian Army responsible for any injury, death, disease or disability suffered during the various physical tests undergone by the candidate at the time of recruitment. All candidates will be appearing for various tests in their own interest and risk.
(l) Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection.
(m) Candidate will not get entry without documents mentioned at Para 4 above and he will be rejected at the time of pre height checking itself.
(n) Candidate will not be permitted to leave the rally ground once allowed to enter, so they are advised to bring their own refreshments as required. 6
(o) Domicile (HP Candidates only). Domicile / Resident certificate signed by SDM/Tehsildar which is verifiable on concerned website of state Government (given below) is also required to be produced by the candidates. (i) edistrict.hp.gov.in (ii) admis.hp.nic.in
(i) Beware of touts and antisocial elements. Touts can not get your recruited in Indian Army. Do not waste your money on touts. Recruitment process has been computerized and touts cannot do anything. Have faith on your hard work.
(ii) Producing fake documents & giving false info will liable you for terminating your service in spite of any number of years service you may render. Important Instructions
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stage is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
9. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
11. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or given wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
13. No compensation for Death/Injury/loss etc during the rally and no Travelling Allowance/Dearness Allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement. 7
14. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
15. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other parts of the body are not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection.
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
18. Mobile phones or any such communication devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
19. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection, especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
20. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
21. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
22. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
23. For more details or clarifications please contact Army Recruiting Office, Palampur (HP) on telephone number - 01894-235526. Disclaimer. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.